have yet to learn the best technique for doing so. I am very pleased
with how the first sketch turned out. This pretty witch sketch is sure
to help you have a happy Halloween!!!
frustrated. I had placed the sequin slippers in the "to be taken to the thrift store box" but took them out again and realized that with a bit of work I could turn the slippers I already had into the flats I wanted. I grabbed my seam ripper and ripped all the sequins off, then
I got the tweezers and tweezed all the left-over threads out. Then I grabbed the black shoe polish off the shelf and they transformed into beautiful black slippers. I love how they turned out! I really didn't expect this all to turn out as pretty as it did. I thought if they
didn't turn out, I wouldn't have spent any money at all, and therefore it couldn't hurt to try. All my work payed off and I am very happy with them. In fact, I wear them every day now!
okay because we have a few more weeks, but if I sew it she has to pick
soon! Here are her pics from a browse we took around the internet the
other day. What's your fave?
love the way it looks framed!!!!! I think I have to do more little
portraits like this. the Frame shop has lots of miniature frames that
need to be filled with my art.
Thanks Jenn for letting me know!!!
P.S. They have updated to new pics, but here it is on the treasury page
SORRY THIS PAGE HAS EXPIRED
My awesome mother sent me a spooky care pacage today. In it I recived black spabetti, ghost marshmallow peeps, and awesome hot chocolate mugs. Also in the package were Choxy chocolate bars (YUMMMMMMM!), and Halloween recepie cards with fun and creative ways to have Halloween themed dinners and treats! It was so cool I just had to share this with you!
Oh yes, my crafty ghosts and goblins, we’re holding the ultimate handmade costume contest, and awarding eighteen winners with over $2,000 worth of goods and prizes. Three winners will be selected in each of the following six categories: Pet, Kid & Baby, T-Shirt Costume, Sci-Fi, Green, and General Awesomeness!
Judges from Treehugger.com, Boingboing.net, Craftzine.com, Makezine.com, Babble.com, Threadless.com, and Tcritic.com are helping us pick the winners and donating cool prizes.
To enter make a handmade costume and put it for sale in your Etsy shop no later than 11:59 EDT, October 26, 2007.
- All entries must be tagged 'costumecon'.
- Entrants must specify which categories they want their items to be submitted by stating so in their item description. All entries will be considered for the general awesomeness category.
- Each Etsy seller may have up to three entries in each category, but may submit the same item into as many categories as they think apply.
- Contest is open to U.S. residents only, due to dumb laws that we hate.
- No purchase necessary. You can also send us your photos and a written description (See legalities).
Go to this page for the rest
Here is a little peek of whats NEW in my painting collection, it will be up in my shop later Today. What a fun project this was! I love the texture and print showing through. I also love that she is holding Mr. Squid-opus, a plushy who is also in my shop.
- ► 2011 (142)
- ► 2010 (526)
- ► 2009 (572)
- ► 2008 (235)
- sketch of the day
- our little Halloween party
- New dolly
- noodle and lou studio: and the winner is...
- Re-beautified ballet flats
- Family Silhouettes
- fairy & princess overload!
- Mini acrylic portrait
- Tea Time, Original Gouache painting
- Look Im on the front page of Etsy!
- Chloe' Re'miat
- Little girls dresses
- A Halloweeen-y Meal
- Etsy Halloween Costume Contest
- No bird in the birdcage ORIGINAL acrylic painting
- ▼ October (15)