I can't believe I haven't blogged for three months.
Why was I gone for three months you ask? Well I am currently four months pregnant so... lets just say my keyboard is grateful because I couldn't toss any cookies onto it if I stayed away. Please forgive me the long long break I took but seriously I wasn't doing anything too exciting. I'm feeling great now and we are super excited. We will find out the sex of the baby next week!
Halloween is to be enjoyed. One should forget work for that day and have fun. Looking at Halloween Wallpapers you can fight with your stress and enjoy a new freshness. Halloween is one such festival. Wallpapers for Halloween will not only scare you but also others who dare to watch the wallpaper.
Desktop wallpapers for Halloween are a great treat for the eyes all through the day. These wallpapers add color and festive spirit not only to the computer screen but also your mind and heart. Whenever you will look at the wallpaper, you will feel joyous, because it will remind of the fun during Halloween. Download few good Halloween Wallpapers and keep them on your screen all through the year. Enjoy with Halloween wallpapers. Have fun and have joy.
Cinematography/ Shane Sigler
Editing/ Chad Sipkin
Music/ Jasper Berg featuring Brad Laina
Visit/ Mariano Vivanco
"Always ready to satisfy our addictions and obsessions colette gives you a date on July 7th, for the issuance of a dose of a legal and musical pleasure: "Hooked on colette", the new compilation of the 213 compiled by Michel Gaubert and Marie Branellec.
The most daring mixtures are the best when they are assayed, the symphonies of Beethoven and Britten stand next to Murcof electronica interpretation of Lully, and to the yet exclusive "Rondo Parisiano" of The String electro Baroque duet "Something A La Mode", accompanied through the voice of Karl Lagerfeld.
The trip goes on with the fetishism according to Tiga, The Apocalypse according to Krikor, the bewitchment according to Dirty Projectors, the raw magnetism according to The XX, The urgency according to Blank Dogs, The flow of the schoolgirls Fly Girlz transported taken to new territories by the production of Nathan Corbin, an invitation to slow dance with Jeremy Jay, a trippy version of Korgis by The Field .... Among other "extraterrestrials" and a bit perverse pleasures.
Urgent or smooth, hard or soft, the musics of Hooked on colette are stimulant products to be consumed without moderation - up to the addiction, without a prescription." - Text Selected from colette.fr
Visit/ Colette for Complete Tracklist
- ► 2011 (142)
- ► 2010 (526)
- yo ho yo ho
- Chanel Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2009: Focus on Ac...
- Halloween Wallpapers
- Missoni Fall/Winter 2009 Ad Campaign
- Deep en Vogue
- Heartbreaker feat. John Legend Music Video by MSTR...
- January Jones feat. Donatella Versace by Mariano V...
- Stella McCartney Fall/Winter 2009 Ad Campaign
- Dree Hemingway for Vogue Russia August 2009
- Hooked on colette - The New Compilation
- Vogue China August 2009 - Scientific Glamour
- Vogue Russia August 2009 - Tao Okamoto and Mey Bun...
- Vogue China August 2009 - Be a Skin Diva
- Prada Fall/Winter 2009 Menswear Ad Campaign
- V #60 Beauty
- Shop Alexander Wang
- Invitations from Men's Spring/Summer 2010 Shows
- Givenchy Fall/Winter 2009 Haute Couture
- Chanel Fall/Winter 2009 Haute Couture
- Beautiful Pictures Of Keira Knightley
- Miu Miu Fall/Winter 2009 Ad Campaign
- Paper Planes Ft WGSN
- Yves Saint Laurent Fall/Winter 2009 Ad Campaign
- Vogue Nippon August 2009
- V #60 July/August 2009
- Fashion Studio: Riccardo Tisci
- A Touch of Class
- Boys & Girls Music Video by Martin Solveig feat. D...
- Paper Planes at Mag Nation
- Paper Planes in NYC
- ▼ July (30)
- ► 2008 (235)